At Fusion, we're looking for a broad range of backgrounds and experience. Whether you are an Accountant, Engineer, or Researcher, every new member of our team goes through our one-on-one training program, which is designed to bring you fully up to speed on all you'll need to not only do your job, but to do it with confidence and success.
Your academic background is important. We're looking for people with top marks in mathematical or analytical disciplines and courses; that could mean engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry, business, statistics, computer science, or economics. We're keeners, and we like keeners. Your resume should show success through academic scholarships and a strong placement in the top 25% of your classes. Your history should clearly demonstrate impressive analytical and problem-solving ability through work, volunteer, lab, or class project experience.
Most new team members join as Consultants. Consultant responsibilities include:
- Engaging with clients on a weekly basis to help them grow their business
- Providing deep strategic insights and creating clarity for our retail clients
- Developing and working on advanced analytical models
- Conducting analysis and uncovering insights
- Building credibility and trust with our clients by delivering high-quality results
- Managing the firm's collection and maintenance of key consumer and financial data inputs
- Undertaking increasing responsibilities in order to transition to a Management position
We're looking for people with raw talent who are spectacular at math, have brilliant scientific minds, believe in good-old-fashioned hard work, and are driven to succeed both personally and professionally. If this sounds like you, then you'll fit in beautifully.